Sunday, February 22, 2015

"And the greatest of these..."

So many things about this life are beautiful. 

Life is a one of those things I believe is too good for words. Words can't relay the way we are blessed, the way that we've been given such a chance. What are we doing with it? Now this post can go in so many directions at this point. I could write multitudes of different entries that I would be happy with but there is a specific journey for which I want you to accompany me. 

Emotion is another thing thats beautiful. Life is exponentially affected one way or another by emotion. Emotion makes you feel special, or feel like something is missing. It gives our life not so much meaning, yet it gives us so much to look forward to and enjoy right now. Just look at someone in your life, that person is a complete different being, who is coincidentally (for the sake of perspective) living their own independent life, yet the two lives are intertwined. Chances are, the person you thought of is a person that you love. Its absolutely break-taking, the idea of our existence being so gorgeous. Whether we realize it or not those people mean the world to us. If you think to the basis of us being on earth, God put people on this earth to tackle the ways of the world with us. So we as individuals don't have to be alone. 

I have so many people in my life that affect my life. Saying I love all of them would be ill advised. Whenever you say the word all, you're saying everything, the whole lot. You're are at the end of the spectrum and that something hard to be confident in. That being said, I feel as though I love everyone in my life. I feel confident in saying that. Not because I'm saying I'm better than you, because if you know anything about me, that is the last thing I would say to anyone. I'm saying this because its the way I feel. There isn't one person that has a part in my life that I don't love. Even people who have done me wrong or have given me every reason not to love them. I can't help the way my heart is. I love them. 

I feel like the reason I am the way I am is due to the fact of my perspective on everything. I know that even the people that hurt us, make us better people. They have their role in our lives. If we take that hurt and know and understand that it can be positive, I think it's impossible not to love the person that hurt you. They made you a better person. They are strengthening you, battle hardening you and making life that much better for you. 

If thats not beautiful, maybe I am losing my mind. I just can't be so naive as to believe that bad things happen to us without there being any silver lining. Perspective is everything. The right perspective makes life brighter, makes everything happier. The bottom line is love. The most amazing and beautiful of all the emotions. And thats loving people who made life hard, who wronged us. If thats beauty, there's no end to how beautiful loving people who care for you as well can be. 

"Three things will last forever--faith, hope, and love--and the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13

Like I said, so many things about life are beautiful.....  "...and the greatest of these is love."

DISCLAIMER:

This blog is for me just as much or more than it is for you. I hope that my words and thoughts may help you one day, nothing would make me happier, but this blog is therapy for me. My mind runs circles and wrestles with things, sometimes its helpful to get them set in stone in writing. That being said, my posts may make no sense, it may be outrageous ramblings, but smile for the fact that if nothing else, I am getting something out of it. I'm progressing as an adult, growing, trying to be the best me possible. I find comfort in that fact, whether I'm on your side of this blog or mine. Anyone growing to be a better person, trying to reach their potential is lovely. 

DISCLAIMER 2:


My blogs are simple. I'm speaking from the heart, I'm 100% giving you my full perspective and beliefs on everything. With that in mind, the last thing I want is my ideas to be turned and made to seem as though I am preaching to you. I'm 23 years old, I have nothing to preach. I just have my theories and beliefs on life, and I want them to be readily available to you. So I will share them with you. One of my biggest fears in life is to offend someone, or to make them feel belittled. I have come to the realization that I word things that can be taken as though I think I'm better than others. I'm not better than anyone. I'm Johnnie Everett Casey III (Trey). I'm the best at being me and thats all I'm going to try to do. More than likely, if you ask me, ill find 100 ways that you're a better person than me because you're all beautiful and I love you all. 

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. You are so much like your dad yet you have no idea how proud I am to to see a little bit of me in you with the writing of these blogs! Please keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete